[openstack-dev] [telemetry] Rescheduling IRC meetings

gordon chung gord at live.ca
Wed Mar 30 13:30:10 UTC 2016

On 30/03/2016 8:06 AM, Julien Danjou wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 30 2016, Chris Dent wrote:
>
>> Another option on the meetings would be to do what the cross project
>> meetings do: Only have the meeting if there are agenda items.
>
> That's a good idea, I'd be totally cool with that too. We could send a
> mail indicating there would be meeting with a 1 week prior notice.

you don't like watching me talk to myself?

i believe this problem arises mainly at the beginning and end of cycle
where we don't have any issues regarding blueprints as they were just
discussed or won't be discussed. it also doesn't help that the meeting
time is tied to North America when most of our devs are not here.

that said, i do prefer following the cross project model. when should we
assign cut off for meeting items? we shouldn't make cutoff so late that
it causes people to sit around waiting to see if there's a meeting or not.

cheers,

--
gord