[openstack-dev] [telemetry] Rescheduling IRC meetings

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Wed Mar 30 11:45:51 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

I've recently noticed that our way of collaborating is now mostly done
asynchronously through Gerrit and the mailing list. Which is good since
it's easy for everyone to participate. Some synchronous discussion
happens in #openstack-telemetry, which is also a good thing since it's a
handy medium for that.

On the other hand, I've noted that our IRC meetings are being less and
less useful these last weeks. Most of them only ran for a few minutes,
and were essentially gordc doing his PTL smalltalk alone.

Therefore I would suggest to schedule those meetings every 2 weeks
rather than every week as it is currently.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
--
Julien Danjou