[openstack-dev] [election][tc] Candidacy

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Wed Mar 30 10:38:05 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

I hereby announce my candidacy for the OpenStack Technical Committee election.

Most of you probably know me by now, and for those who don't yet, let's say
I've been around for almost 5 years now in the OpenStack community. I am
currently acting as the PTL for Telemetry. I've been working on that project
for a while and been tacking technical debt as a member of the Oslo team for a
long time too.

I wrote a blog post about my view of the current state of the OpenStack project
as a whole, what I'd like to fix, and how I think the TC should behave.

I invite you to give it a quick read, and if you agree with what I wrote, I'd
like to encourage you to vote for me. And even to vote for other people whose
view might join mine. :)

  https://julien.danjou.info/blog/2016/openstack-schizophrenia

Cheers,
--