[openstack-dev] [Fuel] [Openstack] Problem after reboot fuel-master VM

Vladimir Kuklin vkuklin at mirantis.com
Wed Mar 30 10:06:22 UTC 2016

Hi, Samer

It seems that Nailgun has not started. Could you please provide us with the
version of Fuel you are using? You can find logs for nailgun in:

for <9.0/pre-Mitaka versions
/var/log/<docker-logs>/nailgun/

for current Mitaka:

/var/log/nailgun/

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 12:38 PM, Samer Machara <
samer.machara at telecom-sudparis.eu> wrote:

> Hello,
>   I have rebooted the "fuel-master " VM and after that, I cannot access
> the Fuel UI. What I am missing. Please check the image to see the error.
>
> Another question,  How can I rediscover a node tha t was removed from
> the pool of available nodes, and also add new nodes to the pool. I clone a
> fuel-slave node but, it is not recognized by fuel
>
> Thanks in advance.

Yours Faithfully,
Vladimir Kuklin,
Fuel Library Tech Lead,