[openstack-dev] [magnum][kuryr] Shared session in design summit

Gal Sagie gal.sagie at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 05:59:49 UTC 2016

Anything you pick is fine with me, Kuryr fishbowl session is on
Thursday 4:10 - 4:50, i personally
think the Magnum integration is important enough and i dont mind using this
time for the session as well.

Either way i am also ok with the 11-11:40 and the 11:50-12:30 sessions or
the 3:10-3:50

On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 11:32 PM, Hongbin Lu <hongbin.lu at huawei.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> As discussed before, our team members want to establish a shared session
> between Magnum and Kuryr. We expected a lot of attendees in the session so
> we need a large room (fishbowl). Currently, Kuryr has only 1 fishbowl
> session, and they possibly need it for other purposes. A solution is to
> promote one of the Magnum fishbowl session to be the shared session, or
> leverage one of the free fishbowl slot. The schedule is as below.
>

> Please vote your favorite time slot:
> http://doodle.com/poll/zuwercgnw2uecs5y .
>

> Magnum fishbowl session:
>
> ·         11:00 - 11:40 (Thursday)
>
> ·         11:50 - 12:30
>
> ·         1:30 - 2:10
>
> ·         2:20 - 3:00
>
> ·         3:10 - 3:50
>

> Free fishbowl slots:
>
> ·         9:00 – 9:40 (Thursday)
>
> ·         9:50 – 10:30
>
> ·         3:10 – 3:50 (conflict with Magnum session)
>
> ·         4:10 – 4:50 (conflict with Magnum session)
>
> ·         5:00 – 5:40 (conflict with Magnum session)
>

> Best regards,
>
> Hongbin

Best Regards ,

The G.