[openstack-dev] [Fuel] [Shotgun] Decoupling Shotgun from Fuel

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 14:13:47 UTC 2016

Hi!

Once Shotgun is pulled out of Fuel, may I suggest renaming it to
something different? I know in the past that Anita and a few others
thought the name was not something we should really be encouraging in
the OpenStack ecosystem.

Just something to consider since it's being decoupled anyway and may be
a good opportunity to rename at that point...

Best,
-jay