[openstack-dev] [Infra][ec2-api] What happened with EC2-API project in gerrit?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Mar 28 18:12:27 UTC 2016

On 2016-03-28 10:46:27 -0400 (-0400), Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> y, whoa! Andrey, i just pinged folks on #openstack-infra.

Yes, sorry about that. There's an issue in Gerrit where it can get
confused and believe repos are corrupt when it fails to read Git
objects under some circumstances, and that may have befallen the
ec2-api project. It's the first time we've seen this since the 2.11
upgrade, as far as I know, and a Gerrit restart was necessary to get
it to start showing up as usable again. If you happen to spot any
seemingly related issues, please let the Infra team know.
--
Jeremy Stanley