[openstack-dev] [Horizon] How to add plugins from outside horizon tree

Rob Cresswell (rcresswe) rcresswe at cisco.com
Mon Mar 28 17:45:25 UTC 2016

http://docs.openstack.org/developer/horizon/tutorials/plugin.html

This should answer most questions about setting up and installing a plugin. Hope it helps!

Rob

On 28 Mar 2016, at 18:33, Mohan Kumar <nmohankumar1011 at gmail.com<mailto:nmohankumar1011 at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Team ,

   Could you please shed light on some steps /configuration/documentation about how to add Horizon plugins from outside horizon tree . I can see punch of plugins were developed at  " http://docs.openstack.org/developer/horizon/plugins.html "  but couldn't able to any documentation .

  In my case i need to define Horizon plugin  for  "networking-sfc"  from neutron sub-project repo .

Repo path : https://github.com/openstack/networking-sfc

Code Review Link : https://review.openstack.org/#/c/258430/

Thanks.,
Mohankumar.N