[openstack-dev] [kloudbuster] authorization failed problem

Akshay Kumar Sanghai akshaykumarsanghai at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 13:51:07 UTC 2016

Hi Alec,
Thanks for the help. I ran into another problem. At present I do not have a
cinder service. So ,when i am trying to run kloudbuster, I am getting this
error:
"EndpointNotFound: publicURL endpoint for volumev2 service not found"
Is it possible to run the scale test (creation of VMs, router, network)
without having a cinder service? Any option that can be used so that
kloudbuster can run without cinder.

Thanks,
Akshay