[openstack-dev] [all] Austin Design Summit track layout

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Mar 28 10:28:20 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

Please find attached in PDF the proposed layout for the various tracks
at the Design Summit in Austin. I tried to take into account all the
talk conflicts and the constraints that you communicated, although as
always there is no perfect solution.

Let me know if you see major issues with it. It's difficult to make
changes at this stage as they quickly cascade into breaking all sorts of
constraints, but we may still be able to accommodate some.

Eagle eyes readers will see that there are a number of fishbowl slots in
green (on Thursday early morning and end of afternoon). If your team is
interested in them (and that does not trigger a conflict), let me know
and we'll try to give them out.

Once the layout is official, I'll proceed to publish it on the official
event schedule. Then as each project team comes up with session titles
and content, we'll gradually push those to the official schedule. The
goal is to have all the content finalized for mid-April.

Thanks all!

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)