[openstack-dev] [puppet] Launching Puppet OpenStack Guide

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Sun Mar 27 17:03:55 UTC 2016

We're very pleased to announce the launch of Puppet OpenStack Guide
(p-o-g), a new repository [1] that will host Puppet OpenStack
documentation for developers, operators and users.
Until now, we use OpenStack Wiki [2] and we'll progressively move the
bits to p-o-g.
The usage of p-o-g will allow documentation peer-review and also will
follow how other projects build documentation.

I sent a first patch to bootstrap sphinx work:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/298047/
If you're interested to contribute please let us know, so we can start
defining the index and move the content from Wiki.

The guide will be reachable at this URL:
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/puppet-openstack-guide

[1] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/puppet-openstack-guide/
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Puppet

Any question or feedback is welcome!