[openstack-dev] [kolla] gate failures

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Sun Mar 27 01:38:10 UTC 2016

Currently the Kolla gate is completely busted.  I have spent today fixing it here:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/297945/

What this means is any patch that has been submitted in abut the past 48 hours that has gate failures needs rechecks applied to it once the above merges.  The above review will also have to be backported to mitaka and liberty since the images have changed.

The speculation from openstack-infra is securepath was introduced to sudo, so sudo -E results in a reset of the path.  There is no other way to fix this problem - I've tried everything I could think of.

I realize with the upcoming Easter holiday many folks may not be working - so feel free to ack that at your leisure.

I'd ask core reviewers not to approve any changes until the gate fix patch is merged so we don't end up with broken software.

Thanks
-steve