[openstack-dev] [containers][horizon][magnum-ui] - Stable version for Liberty?

Adrian Otto adrian.otto at rackspace.com
Thu Mar 24 17:17:09 UTC 2016

Marcos,

Great question. The current intent is to backport security fixes and critical bugs, and to focus on master for new feature development. Although we would love to expand scope to backport functionality, I’m not sure it’s realistic without an increased level of commitment from that group of contributors. With that said, I am willing to approve back porting of basic features to previous stable branches on an individual case basis.

Adrian