[openstack-dev] Bots and Their Effects: Gerrit, IRC, other

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Thu Mar 24 16:19:54 UTC 2016

On 24/03/16 14:28 +0000, Amrith Kumar wrote:
> [...]

This is a very good point that I was not aware of. As mentioned in my email to
Doug, my point is that I'm not against the concept of having a bot approving
some patches. I do see your point on this one and perhaps requirements approvals
was not the best example. :)

Also, I do think gerrit bots (or any?) should be a per-project decision. There's
no one size fits all. "Quod Erat Demonstrandum" given Trove's case.

Flavio