[openstack-dev] [Infra] Cross-repository testing

Sylwester Brzeczkowski sbrzeczkowski at mirantis.com
Thu Mar 24 10:44:16 UTC 2016

Hi all!

We want to enable proper testing for Nailgun (fuel-web) extensions. We want
to implement a script which will clone all required repos for test and
actually run the tests.

The script will be placed in openstack/fuel-web [0] repo and should work
locally and also on openstack CI (gate jobs). All Nailgun Extensions should
have Nailgun in it's requirements so I think it's ok.

What do you think about the idea? Is it a good approach?
Am I missing some already existing solutions for this problem?

PS:
I have sent 1 email about this already [1], but I decided to change the
audience to broader one since question is not Fuel-specific it's more about
asking for feedback. Please read the email if you're interested in details.

[0] https://github.com/openstack/fuel-web
[1]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2016-March/089660.html

--