[openstack-dev] [release]how to release an non-official project in Mitaka

joehuang joehuang at huawei.com
Wed Mar 23 00:41:05 UTC 2016

Hi,

Thanks for the help. There is a plan for not only Tricircle but also Kingbird to do a release in Mitaka, both of them are not OpenStack official project yet. The question is whether these projects can leverage the facility  https://github.com/openstack/releases to do a release, or is there any guide how to do the release work by themselves for new projects? Or just tagging is enough.

For the question is common for non-official projects, the discussion is opened in the openstack-dev maillist.

Best Regards
Chaoyi Huang ( Joe Huang )