[openstack-dev] [all][oslo] Call for CPL(s) - cross project liasons

Joshua Harlow harlowja at fastmail.com
Tue Mar 22 03:45:28 UTC 2016

Hi all,

During today's oslo meeting[1] there was not (has not been) as many
projects in attendance as I (and I'm sure others) would like.

So I just wanted to send this out to try to gather more oslo liasons
since I know there exists more projects with more folks than attended
that meeting.

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/CrossProjectLiaisons

It'd be great to have more engagement (on both sides) and getting more
folks to show up to the weekly oslo meeting (or even show up every other
week would be great to) as it helps the oslo folks plan features, find
out what's broken (and ...) and be proactive (instead of being reactive).

http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Oslo_Team_Meeting

If timing is an issue, please do let me know and we can try to work
through a different arrangement.

Shout-out for this completed ;)

Thanks folks,

Josh