[openstack-dev] [tc][election][ec2-api][winstackers][stable] status of teams without PTL candidates

Alexandre Levine alexandrelevine at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 16:03:10 UTC 2016

Doug,

Let me clarify a bit the situation.
Before this February there wasn't such a project at all. EC2 API was a
built-in part of nova so no dedicated PTL was required. The built-in
part got removed and our project got promoted. We're a team of 3
developers which nevertheless are committed to this support for year and
a half already. The reason I didn't nominate myself is solely because
I'm new to the process and I thought that first cycle will actually
start from Mitaka so I didn't have to bother. I hope it's forgivable and
our ongoing support of the code to make sure it works with both
OpenStack and Amazon will make up for it if a little.

Best regards,
   Alex Levine