[openstack-dev] [horizon] A big thanks to the Horizon team for their support (Django 1.9 support needed for Debian)

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Mon Mar 21 14:58:07 UTC 2016

Hi there!

The Horizon team really went out of their boundaries to help adding
support for Django 1.9, which was required for the upload to Debian.
Apart from Debian, no other distro needed the support just yet, but they
made it happen on time, just after the RC1 (which is fine, I'm adding
the patch as distro-specific until it's merged).

So, thanks a lot to robcresswell, itxaka and tsufiev who all worked on
this tricky issue!

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)

P.S: On the next following days, I'll work on the Horizon plugins.
Hopefully, their wont be too many DJ1.9 issues there.