[openstack-dev] [TripleO] propose EmilienM for core

Dan Prince dprince at redhat.com
Sun Mar 20 18:22:49 UTC 2016

I'd like to propose that we add Emilien Macchi to the TripleO core
review team. Emilien has been getting more involved with TripleO during
this last release. In addition to help with various Puppet things he
also has experience in building OpenStack installation tooling,
upgrades, and would be a valuable prospective to the core team. He has
also added several new features around monitoring into instack-
undercloud.

Emilien is currently acting as the Puppet PTL. Adding him to the
TripleO core review team could help us move faster towards some of the
upcoming features like composable services, etc.

If you agree please +1. If there is no negative feedback I'll add him
next Monday.

Dan