[openstack-dev] [nova] working on bug reports; what blocks you?

melanie witt melwittt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 21:02:17 UTC 2016

On Mar 17, 2016, at 9:41, Markus Zoeller <mzoeller at de.ibm.com> wrote:

> What are the various reasons which block you to work on bug reports?

The number one reason for me is lack of information. The main things I want to know are, what version, what commands/API calls did you do, what was the behavior, what behavior did you expect, and show what the error/output was and a log excerpt of any error related to it.

Other than that, really old bug reports I tend to just pass over because it's uncertain if anything I look into will be relevant.

-melanie