[openstack-dev] [Cinder] Newton Summit Sessions

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Thu Mar 17 20:38:36 UTC 2016

Hey everyone,

This was announced in our weekly meeting, but putting it out here to get
a wider audience and make sure it's seen. I probably should have start
here.

We have started an etherpad [1] for planning out our design summit sessions.
Please feel free to add any additional topics there. If we end up with
too many we'll just have to defer some to a queue to go through on the
final working day on Friday.

Please leave comments there or ping me on IRC if you have any questions
or concerns.

Thanks!
Sean (smcginnis)

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/newton-cinder-summit-ideas