[openstack-dev] [magnum] High Availability

Hongbin Lu hongbin.lu at huawei.com
Thu Mar 17 18:59:45 UTC 2016

The problem of missing Barbican alternative implementation has been raised several times by different people. IMO, this is a very serious issue that will hurt Magnum adoption. I created a blueprint for that [1] and set the PTL as approver. It will be picked up by a contributor once it is approved.

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/magnum/+spec/barbican-alternative-store

Best regards,
Hongbin