[openstack-dev] [glance] Summit sessions brainstorm

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Thu Mar 17 17:46:06 UTC 2016

Greetings,

Hey Folks,

Now that RC1 is out (YAY!), we should start looking forward to Glance's Newton
plans. More specifically, I'd like us to speed up our brainstorm on summit
topics. I've set up an etherpad for it and we've got some interesting topics
listed already. But there's more, there can be more!

I would like to recommend folks to keep in mind what the Mitaka priorities
were[0] and that most of this priorities will likely be adopted in Newton as
well. While it's awesome to have many sessions (and especially diverse sessions)
I believe it's better for Glance if we would keep most of them focused on what
the priorities for the next summit are/will be/could be.

We'll start discussing these sessions in our next meeting (Thursday March, 24th).

Here's the link to the etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/newton-glance-summit-planning

[0] http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/glance-specs/priorities/mitaka-priorities.html

Cheers,
Flavio