[openstack-dev] [all] Newton Design Summit - Proposed slot allocation

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Mar 17 17:29:09 UTC 2016

Emilien Macchi wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 11:43 AM, Kirill Zaitsev <kzaitsev at mirantis.com> wrote:
>> Is it too late to ask for a half-day Contributors Meetup for murano?
>>
>> We had an extremely successful contributors meetup in Tokyo and I guess it
>> is an error on our side, that we have not requested one for in Austin.
>
> Puppet OpenStack team can survive without 1/2 day for community
> meetup, 1/4 could work and we can share the room with you if Thierry
> can't find a slot for you.

Yeah, all the meetup spaces we have for Friday have been allocated, and
some of them will be pretty small :) Two options: share with another
team, or just gather in one corner of the large room full of roundtables
we'll have for lunch...

At this stage given available room sizes I'd recommend the latter.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)