[openstack-dev] [QA][all] Propose to remove negative tests from Tempest

Attila Fazekas afazekas at redhat.com
Thu Mar 17 13:01:40 UTC 2016

Most negative test supposed to be very simple and we should not spend
too much time in them.

The right question:
Are we able to run 100 negative test/sec ?
Where is the time spent ?

If we are able to solve the main issue,
probably we do not need to worry about how many negative test we have.

Not all negative test a simple dumb thing.
If we would do smarter test selection, likely
we would need to keep only the slower ones.
So at the and almost nothing gained.

BTW, we can increase the number of tempest workers.

Best Regards,
Attila