[openstack-dev] [QA][all] Propose to remove negative tests from Tempest

Kairat Kushaev kkushaev at mirantis.com
Thu Mar 17 06:24:05 UTC 2016

<snip>
Also curious about this. It seems weird to separate the 'positive' and
the 'negative' ones, assuming those patches are mostly contributed by
the same group of developers.
</snip>

Yeah, agree. This approach leads to situation when I need to look at two
places to observe test coverage for each component.
Also when I would like to add some tests I need to contribute to two places
which is not convenient for reviewers for contributors IMO.

Best regards,
Kairat Kushaev