[openstack-dev] [all][elections] Last hours for PTL candidate announcements

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Thu Mar 17 00:33:28 UTC 2016

A quick reminder that we are in the last hours for PTL candidate announcements.

If you want to stand for PTL, don't delay, follow the instructions on the
wikipage and make sure we know your intentions:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/PTL_Elections_March_2016

Make sure your candidacy have been submitted to the openstack/election
repository and approved by election officials.

Election statistics[1]:
PTL Election ::
Nominations open          @ 2016-03-11 00:00:00 UTC
Nominations close         @ 2016-03-17 23:59:00 UTC
Nominations duration      : 6 days, 23:59:00
Nominations remaining     : 1 day, 0:05:53
Nominations progress      :  85.65%
Election open             @ 2016-03-18 00:00:00 UTC
Election close            @ 2016-03-24 23:59:00 UTC
Projects                  :    54
Projects with candidates  :    44 ( 81.48%)
Projects with election    :     7 ( 12.96%)
Stats gathered            @ 2016-03-17 00:00:00 UTC

Projects without candidates[1]:
    Barbican
    Cloudkitty
    Ec2-Api
    Freezer
    Monasca
    Refstack
    Sahara
    Searchlight
    Senlin
    Stable_Branch_Maintenance
    Winstackers

This means that with 1 day left more than 20% of projects will be deemed
leaderless.  In this case the TC will be bound by [2].

Thank you,
Tony.

[1]: Assuming the open reviews below are validated
   https://review.openstack.org/#/q/is:open+project:openstack/election
[2] http://governance.openstack.org/resolutions/20141128-elections-process-for-leaderless-programs.html