[openstack-dev] [nova] Wishlist bugs == (trivial) blueprint?

Ragwitz, Augustina augustina.ragwitz at hpe.com
Wed Mar 16 18:56:33 UTC 2016

How do other teams capture feature requests outside of the blueprint/spec process?

I'm inclined to agree with the others about the bug queue not being the right place for it, as someone who has been assisting with bug queue maintenance. I also agree with the other points brought up that we need an easy way for folks to submit such requests as the "Wishlist" bug option clearly fills a role (and was failing at it). We definitely need to make sure we stay accessible to our user community.

---
Augustina Ragwitz
Sr System Software Engineer, HPE Cloud
Hewlett Packard Enterprise