[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Packaging CI for Fuel

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Wed Mar 16 17:22:06 UTC 2016

Are they any effort on OpenStack packaging?

http://governance.openstack.org/reference/projects/packaging-deb.html
http://governance.openstack.org/reference/projects/packaging-rpm.html

I would like to see packaging built & tested by OpenStack Infra, so
downstream CI (Fuel, Puppet OpenStack, TripleO, Kolla, etc) could use
it as a single place and efforts would converge.

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 11:56 AM, Aleksandra Fedorova
<afedorova at mirantis.com> wrote:
> Hi, everyone,
>
> we'd like to announce Packaging CI for Fuel.
>
> For now there are no extended tests, just package builds.
> Package-based test will be added later in Newton development cycle.
>
> Current workflow:
>
> * for every request we build a package and publish it to temporary
> repository, which you can use in local tests
>
> http://packages.fuel-infra.org/review/
>
> * on merge we build package and publish to main repo at:
>
> http://packages.fuel-infra.org/repositories/
>
> Links and description is available at:
>
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Fuel/CI#Packaging_CI_Overview
>
> We plan to enable voting for this CI by the end of the week. It will
> vote as "Fuel Packaging CI".
>
> --
> Aleksandra Fedorova
> CI Team Lead