[openstack-dev] [all] Newton Design Summit - Proposed slot allocation

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Mar 16 09:56:41 UTC 2016

Hi PTLs,

Here is the proposed slot allocation for project teams at the Newton
Design Summit in Austin. This is based on the requests the mitaka PTLs
have made, space availability and project activity & collaboration needs.

| fb: fishbowl 40-min slots
| wr: workroom 40-min slots
| cm: Friday contributors meetup
| | full: full day, half: only morning or only afternoon

Neutron: 9fb, cm:full
Nova: 18fb, cm:full
Fuel: 3fb, 11wr, cm:full
Horizon: 1fb, 7wr, cm:half
Cinder: 4fb, 5wr, cm:full
Keystone: 5fb, 8wr; cm:full
Ironic: 5fb, 5wr, cm:half
Heat: 4fb, 8wr, cm:half
TripleO: 2fb, 3wr, cm:half
Kolla: 4fb, 10wr, cm:full
Oslo: 3fb, 5wr
Ceilometer: 2fb, 7wr, cm:half
Manila: 2fb, 4wr, cm:half
Murano: 1fb, 2wr
Rally: 2fb, 2wr
Sahara: 2fb, 6wr, cm:half
Glance: 3fb, 5wr, cm:full
Magnum: 5fb, 5wr, cm:full
Swift: 2fb, 12wr, cm:full
OpenStackClient: 1fb, 1wr, cm:half
Senlin: 1fb, 5wr, cm:half
Monasca: 5wr
Trove: 3fb, 6wr, cm:half
Dragonflow: 1fb, 4wr, cm:half*
Mistral: 1fb, 3wr
Zaqar: 1fb, 3wr, cm:half
Barbican: 2fb, 6wr, cm:half
Designate: 1fb, 5wr, cm:half
Astara: 1fb, cm:full
Freezer: 1fb, 2wr, cm:half
Congress: 1fb, 3wr
Tacker: 1fb, 3wr, cm:half
Kuryr: 1fb, 5wr, cm:half*
Searchlight: 1fb, 2wr
Cue: no space request received
Solum: 1fb, 1wr
Winstackers: 1wr
CloudKitty: 1fb
EC2API: 2wr

Infrastructure: 3fb, 4wr, cm:day**
Documentation: 4fb, 4wr, cm:half
Quality Assurance: 4fb, 4wr, cm:day**
PuppetOpenStack: 2fb, 3wr, cm:half
OpenStackAnsible: 1fb, 8wr, cm:half
Release mgmt: 1fb, cm:half
Security: 3fb, 2wr, cm:half
ChefOpenstack: 1fb, 2wr
Stable maint: 1fb
I18n: cm:half
Refstack: 3wr
OpenStack UX: 2wr
RpmPackaging: 1fb***, 1wr
App catalog: 1fb, 2wr
Packaging-deb: 1fb***, 1wr

*: shared meetup between Kuryr and Dragonflow
**: shared meetup between Infra and QA
***: shared fishbowl between RPM packaging and DEB packaging, for
collecting wider packaging feedback

We'll start working on laying out those sessions over the available
rooms and time slots. Most of you have communicated constraints together
with their room requests (like Manila not wanting overlap with Cinder
sessions), and we'll try to accommodate them the best we can. If you
have extra constraints you haven't communicated yet, please reply to me
ASAP.

Now is time to think about the content you'd like to cover during those
sessions and fire up those newton etherpads :)

Cheers,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)