[openstack-dev] [sahara] PTL non-candidacy

Sergey Lukjanov slukjanov at mirantis.com
Tue Mar 15 23:33:28 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

the PTL self-nomination period is opened and I want to note that I won’t be
running again as the Data Processing PTL. I’ve been the Sahara PTL from the
beginning of the project (oh, already more then 3 years) and I’m very proud
of the things we’ve achieved over this time. The project community grown
from a few people working not always in open source way to the successfully
incubated and then integrated OpenStack project.

The main reason I’m stepping down is that I have another inter-company
priorities and don’t have enough time to continue being the good PTL.
Another reason - I've started thinking that it’s a healthy flow to change
PTLs each cycle and I’m going to propose this approach on the upcoming
summit for Sahara community.

I’m not planning to fully leave project, I’d like to keep reviewing
(especially specs) and helping with release management, so, I’ll be around
and will help the next PTLs make a transitions where it’ll be needed.

Thanks.

--
Sincerely yours,
Sergey Lukjanov