[openstack-dev] [Rally] single router per tenant in network context

Akshay Kumar Sanghai akshaykumarsanghai at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 17:58:19 UTC 2016

Hi,
I have a openstack setup with 1 controller node, 1 network node and 2
compute nodes. I want to perform scale testing of the setup in the
following manner:

- Create 10 tenants
- Create 1 router per tenant
- Create 100 neutron networks across 10 tenants attached to the router
- Create 500 VMs spread across 10 tenants attached to the networks

I used the boot_server scenario and defined the number of networks and
tenants in the network and users context respectively. But I want only one
router to be created per tenant. In the current case, one router is created
per network.

Do i have an option to accomplish this using the existing rally code? Or
should i go ahead and make some change in the network context for my use
case?

Thanks,
Akshay