[openstack-dev] [Third-Party][CI] Modify&delete&add CI accouts in CI group

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Tue Mar 15 17:09:59 UTC 2016

On 03/14/2016 10:23 PM, Watanabe, Isao wrote:
> To: Anita
> Cc: Third-Party Coordinators

Just so you know, putting cc: in the body of an email as content doesn't
email specific people. I assume you are using this syntax to state that
while you are addressing me directly you also include other third-party
coordinators as well.

> Thank you for the help.
> I have created the missed account.
> Could you please help me to submit the account again?
>> [1]Add account
>> Name: Fujitsu ISM CI
>> Mail: fj-lsoft-ismci at dl.jp.fujitsu.com

This account has been added to the Third-Party CI gerrit group.

> About the disabled accounts.
> Thank you for the kindly inform about the gerrit account id.
> The following accounts are not going to be reused.
> - Fujitsu ETERNUS FC CI <==account has just been deleted

Well actually we can never delete a gerrit account, we can't really
delete anything much in gerrit. That is sort of the point of using the
tool. This account has been deactivated. It does however still exist in
an inactive state.

> - Fujitsu IRMC CI <==account not exists
> So, if there is any way to remove them, to keep <Group Third-Party CI> clear, feel free to delete them at any time, please.

I don't think it hurts anything to keep them listed in the Third-Party
CI gerrit group just in case something were to happen and they pop up
again. I'll leave them listed.

Thank you for helping me to understand what you want and to get your
accounts in the gerrit group.

Thank you,
Anita.