[openstack-dev] [trove] PTL non-candidacy

Amrith Kumar amrith at tesora.com
Tue Mar 15 12:21:20 UTC 2016

Craig,

You’ve done a ton for Trove (your first commit on the project that is visible in git is March 2012!) and it was the 25th commit in the project!

It has been a pleasure and a honor working with you, with Nikhil and Michael before that. I look forward to some good backyard-bbq, and maybe we can have some of that this Thursday when I’m in your stomping grounds.

Thanks,

-amrith