[openstack-dev] [trove] PTL non-candidacy

Craig Vyvial cp16net at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 04:21:48 UTC 2016

All,

I've decided to not run for Trove PTL for the upcoming Newton cycle.

I've enjoyed working with everyone in the Trove community. We've
accomplished many features over the last cycle. I am positive with the
roadmap we've talked about that Trove will continue to grow with the next
leadership. I would like to thank the community of Trove as well as the
rest of the OpenStack team for the opportunity to help and learn from
everyone.

I look forward to working with the new leadership and excited to see what
is in store for the future of Trove.

Thanks,
Craig Vyvial