[openstack-dev] [all] Maintaining httplib2 python library

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Mon Mar 14 17:28:13 UTC 2016

On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 10:37:52AM -0400, Sean Dague wrote:
> On 03/14/2016 10:24 AM, Ian Cordasco wrote:

Cinder only has it in a new backup driver for Google Cloud Storage. The
googleapiclient docs actually say to use httplib2 for one of the calls
"or something that acts like it."

I will see if we can switch this over to an appropriate duck type. I
would much rather get rid of usage than unnecessarily keep a project on
life support.