[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Rewriting nailgun agent on Python proposal

Evgeniy L eli at mirantis.com
Mon Mar 14 16:41:00 UTC 2016

Hi Alexander, thanks for bringing this up.

>From your list of problems the only problem which I see is 1st, 2nd and 3rd
are solvable even with current implementation.

Also I don't think that we should continue developing our own HW discovery
mechanism, we should consider switching to ironic-inspector, and get common
discovery system [0]. We need to evaluate it and get a list of features
which we may need from it and discuss with ironic team.

Thanks,

[0] https://github.com/openstack/ironic-inspector