[openstack-dev] [Third-Party][CI] Modify&delete&add CI accouts in CI group

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Mon Mar 14 14:56:34 UTC 2016

On 03/14/2016 04:39 AM, Watanabe, Isao wrote:
> Hello, Third-Party Coordinators
> Cc:Ramy
>
> Could you please help me about the following CI accounts changes in CI group?
>
> [1]Add account
> Name: Fujitsu ISM CI
> Mail: fj-lsoft-ismci at dl.jp.fujitsu.com

You need to create this account before it can be added to the
Third-Party CI gerrit group. Gerrit doesn't know about this account yet.
http://docs.openstack.org/infra/system-config/third_party.html#creating-a-service-account

> [2]Modify
> Name: Fujitsu ETERNUS CI
> OLD-Email: lsoft-eternusci at ml.css.fujitsu.com
> NEW-Email: fj-lsoft-eternusci at dl.jp.fujitsu.com

If you created the gerrit account yourself, you can modify the email
yourself. In settings > Contact Information select the button Register
New Email. Then add the new email of choice.

If infra created the account for you, please follow the instructions
here: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/OldtoNewGerritCIAccount

I have taken no action on this request, as I have none to take.

> [3] Modify
> OLD-Name: Fujitsu IRMC CI
> NEW-Name: Fujitsu iRMC CI
> OLD-Email: lsoft-irmcci at ml.css.fujitsu.com
> NEW-Email: fj-lsoft-irmcci at dl.jp.fujitsu.com

I have added "Fujitsu iRMC CI" to the gerrit Third-Party CI gerrit group.

> [4] Modify
> Name: Fujitsu C-Fabric CI
> OLD-Email: lsoft-cfabricci at ml.css.fujitsu.com
> NEW-Email: fj-lsoft-cfabricci at dl.jp.fujitsu.com

If you created the gerrit account yourself, you can modify the email
yourself. In settings > Contact Information select the button Register
New Email. Then add the new email of choice.

If infra created the account for you, please follow the instructions
here: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/OldtoNewGerritCIAccount

I have taken no action on this request, as I have none to take.

> Name: Fujitsu ETERNUS FC CI
> Email: lsoft-openstackci at ml.css.fujitsu.com

This account has been disabled by the infra team in gerrit. If you want
it to be used again, you must contact a member of the infra team to have
it set to active. The gerrit account id for this account is 19917.

Thank you,
Anita.