[openstack-dev] [all] Maintaining httplib2 python library

Ian Cordasco sigmavirus24 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 14:51:07 UTC 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Dague <sean at dague.net>
Date: March 14, 2016 at 09:41:02
To: openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org <openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>
Subject:  Re: [openstack-dev] [all] Maintaining httplib2 python library

> On 03/14/2016 10:24 AM, Ian Cordasco wrote:

The Neutron team should talk to Cory Benfield (CC'd) and myself more about this if they run into problems. requests and urllib3 are a little limited with respect to proxies due to limitations in httplib itself.

Both of us might be able to dedicate time during the day to fix this if Neutron/OpenStack have specific requirements that requests is not currently capable of supporting.

> I suspect Glance is really the lynchpin here (as it actually does some
> low level stuff with it). If there can be a Glance plan to get off of
> it, the rest can follow pretty easily.

I'm in a meeting right now, but I think I will be able to lead a spike to get Glance off of this if the rest of the Glance team is okay with it.

--
Ian Cordasco