[openstack-dev] [TripleO] core cleanup

Dan Prince dprince at redhat.com
Mon Mar 14 14:26:58 UTC 2016

Looking at the stats for the last 180 days I'd like to propose we
cleanup TripleO core a bit:

http://russellbryant.net/openstack-stats/tripleo-reviewers-180.txt

There are a few reviewers with low numbers of reviews (just added to
the tripleo-ui team, jtomasek and flfuchs). I think those will ramp up
soon as the UI repos become part of upstream.

For the rest of the numbers I roughly looked at those below the 100
reviews mark. So I'd like to propose we cut the following users from
TripleO core:

stevenk
jprovazn
tomas-8c8
tchaypo
ghe.rivero
lsmola
pblaho
cmsj

----

If existing TripleO core members could review the above list and +/- 1
over the next week that would be great so we can proceed with the
cleanup.

Thanks,

Dan