[openstack-dev] [Murano] [FFE] Support for Magnum Plugin

Kirill Zaitsev kzaitsev at mirantis.com
Mon Mar 14 08:58:22 UTC 2016

I’m going to advocate for this FFE. Even though it’s very late to ask for FFE, I believe, that this commit is very low-risk/high reward (the plugin is not enabled by default). I believe that code is in good shape (I remember +2 it at some point) and would very much like to see this in.

Serg, do you have any objections?

--
Kirill Zaitsev
Software Engineer