[openstack-dev] [QA] Not running for PTL

GHANSHYAM MANN ghanshyammann at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 02:35:20 UTC 2016

Thanks Matt for your great leadership and hardwork around QA world.

It has been great working in your leadership and provided a smooth &
cool environment during
those period.

There lot of key things we achieved and with diversity of ideas. You
have been always very active
and present to help all. Your great skill and versatile knowledge
helped QA to achieve a lot and going
on good direction.

And yes best thing is how you cover your work time for all different
different timeznoes. From JST too, almost
everyday we can contact you.

Yea, we need you not only as team member also to help smooth
transition to new PTL.

Congratulation for being as successful PTL for 2 years.

Thanks
gmann