[openstack-dev] [release][ptl] updating releases.openstack.org with release notes

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Fri Mar 11 19:15:41 UTC 2016

I have started adding links to our published release notes in the
deliverables files in the releases repository [1]. We still have a
few projects who haven't merged the patch to add the series-specific
page to their release notes, so I left those out, for now.

If you do not see your project in [1] and you have a stable/mitaka
branch *and* you have release notes for it, please submit a patch
to add the 'release-notes' key to your deliverable file under
deliverables/mitaka.

Doug

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/291867/