[openstack-dev] [Ironic] Clarifications about ThirdParty CI deadlines

Sam Betts (sambetts) sambetts at cisco.com
Fri Mar 11 16:42:10 UTC 2016

I'll try to answer your questions as best I can. As I understand it, "receive events" means that you can listen to the gerrit stream and take an action when for example a new patch is uploaded or a recheck comment is left etc. Initially we encourage people to get their CI listening to the ci-sandbox project for testing and making sure comments are pushed correctly etc, but once testing is complete and your happy to start receiving events from openstack/ironic you can switch over to that, there isn't a requirement to keep posting in the sandbox.

Sam