[openstack-dev] [puppet] CI non-voting jobs

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Fri Mar 11 13:00:14 UTC 2016

Hi,

We just broke TripleO CI for a bug we introduced in puppet-nova, so I
thought a reminder would be useful for our group.

* If Jenkins gives +1 to a patch but some non-voting jobs do not pass,
please look why or at least ask on #puppet-openstack if it's "normal".
* If TripleO or Fuel CI jobs are red, and you have no idea how to debug
them, no problem. Come on IRC and ask some help.
* If you aren't sure about why TripleO & Fuel CI are red and you're about
to +A a patch, please come on IRC and ask guidance.

An example with https://review.openstack.org/#/c/291665/ where TripleO CI
did not pass on https://review.openstack.org/#/c/290534/ because a new
parameter was created while it already existed in another class...
Our CI did not catch it (it will thanks to
https://review.openstack.org/291703 ) while TripleO CI did, so it might be
useful to look at it.

Any question or feedback is highly welcome,
Emilien Macchi