[openstack-dev] [Fuel] FFE request for osnailyfacter refactoring for Puppet Master compatibility

Dmitry Borodaenko dborodaenko at mirantis.com
Thu Mar 10 23:44:33 UTC 2016

Granted, merge deadlines are still as defined below: March 16 and 24.

For the record, the spec for this feature:
https://review.openstack.org/284853

The spec has positive votes from fuel-library CL and cores, so consensus
is indeed reached. Get a +1 from the fuel-python CL and I'll merge it.

--
Dmitry Borodaenko