[openstack-dev] [sahara]FFE Request for resume EDP job

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Thu Mar 10 21:38:49 UTC 2016

Excerpts from lu jander's message of 2016-03-07 14:28:21 +0800:
> Hi folks,
>
> I would like to request a FFE for the feature “Resume EDP job”:
>

> BP:
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/sahara/+spec/add-suspend-resume-ability-for-edp-jobs
> <https://blueprints.launchpad.net/sahara/+spec/improving-anti-affinity>
>

> <https://blueprints.launchpad.net/sahara/+spec/improving-anti-affinity>
>
> Spec has been merged. https://review.openstack.org/#/c/198264/
>

> Suspend EDP patch has been merged.
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/201448/
> <https://review.openstack.org/#/c/201448/>
>

> <https://review.openstack.org/#/c/210839/>
>
> Code Review: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/285839/
> <https://review.openstack.org/#/c/218638/>
>

> code is ready for review.
>

> The Benefits for this change: after suspend job, we can resume this job.
>

> The Risk: The risk would be low for this patch, since the code of suspend
> patch has been long time reviewed.
>

> Thanks,
>
> luhuichun

Both https://review.openstack.org/#/c/285839/ and
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/218638/ have -1 votes on them. We will
be tagging RC1 next week, so if the team wants to include this feature
you should work on getting the patches into shape tomorrow to give you
time to test them before the release candidate is tagged.

Doug