[openstack-dev] [sahara] Feature Freeze Exception Request for blueprint

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Thu Mar 10 21:35:07 UTC 2016

Excerpts from Grigoriy Roghkov's message of 2016-03-10 15:56:23 +0200:
> Hi,
>
> Untill release of MapR 5.1.0 I couldn't have it added to sahara.
> The release happened this day and 5.1.0 still can be add in Mitaka release.
>
> There are two patches to be merged:
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/286738/
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/286756/
>
> I want to request an FFE for these patches.
>
> Regards,
> Grigoriy

It looks like at least one of these patches is failing (the other
is less clear, but I see a -1 there, too).  We will be tagging
initial release candidates next week, so I suggest postponing the
change if the jobs aren't passing by the end of the day Friday, to
give you time to test them before prepping the release.

Doug