[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Ihar as *-aas core reviewer

Ihar Hrachyshka ihrachys at redhat.com
Thu Mar 10 09:33:38 UTC 2016

Sean M. Collins <sean at coreitpro.com> wrote:

> I probably speak for all FwaaS cores when I say - "Welcome!”

…back! Thanks.

> Frankly I had just assumed he had core privileges for our repo anyway
> via an inherited ACL.

Full disclosure: I had all -*aas core privileges before [not thru inherited
ACLs though]. It’s just that lately I lost some of them, probably due to
some cleanup.

To all: it’s not my plan to abuse the powers for anything that is not
required for general success of the current stadium. If I ever decide to
get more involved into a specific *-aas subproject strategically, I will
get back to the corresponding *-aas team for additional approval before I
use the powers for anything beyond those immediate goals set by PTL.

Ihar